MULTISCREEN IS YOURS
What do people do when they watch TV? What do you do, when you watch TV?
PEOPLE USE THEIR SMARTPHONES WHILE WATCHING TV
Well, you might not be surprised that people tend to use their smartphone or tablet while watching TV. A study of MEC and Goldbach Austria found that, especially in the audience below the age of 30, more than 75% use their smartphone while watching TV, 47% use a tablet and 32% research online for products which they have seen on TV.
NOT ONLY DIGITAL NATIVES
Ok, it’s not suprising that young people are reached best via mobile touchpoint as we call this audience “Digital Natives”. BUT also audiences aged 30-65 show at least 50% actitvity on smartphones while watching TV following the results of the study.
ITS NOT ABOUT 1st or 2nd SCREEN – ITS ABOUT MULTISCREEN
As you may know SPLICKY offers a targeting which helps to extend and support the awareness of the TV advertisements. The mobile campaign is triggered at the moment the TV spot is broadcasted.
HOW DOES IT WORK
- Once a TV commercial is on air, the TV signal is analysed by our data partner spotwatch.io and the information is passed to our DSP. The ads go live immediately (within seconds) and can be set for a time span of 5-30min.
- All main TV channels can be selected as a filter (DACH REGION).
- Preferred ad formats for a TV-Targeting campaign are display ads (320×50, 300×250, 320×480), rich media interstitials and videos.
- The TV-Targeting technology can be combined with all regular targeting options of the system and all ad formats.
When selecting your TV Spot, check if it‘s the right on with a Preview Video and Story-Board.-Board, ob es das Richtige ist.
COMBINE MOBILE TARGETING AND TV SPOTS
- TV Spot and Channel
- Time (OnAirTime of Mobile Campaign)
- Day Time
- City, Zip code, Country, State
- Selection of IAB categories or Black-/Whitelist of Apps & Sites
- Operating System
- Tablet / Smartphone
- Audience Targeting with data providers
- Wifi / Carrier
We have supported campaigns for car manufacturers, breweries and also games publishers so far.
When will you extend your TV ads onto mobile?
If you have any question, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.