Berlin Mobile Companies see changes in App-Advertising!
Posted On March 3, 2016
Berlin Mobile Companies rock! 😉
Hurrah! We’ve been mentioned in an Article by Adzine regarding companies that started in providing services for app promotions and nowadays also offer products for brand awareness. The article let’s some of Berlin based mobile companies (Glispa, Fyber, Splicky) explain what changed and why.
- Not only Gaming advertisers focus on mobile traffic, therefore customer base has grown more heterogen, which leads to additional requirements reflecting new types of advertisers.
- New products like TV Sync have been developed for advertisers to reach users on their smartphones while they watch TV.
- Further more former Ad Networks nowadays offer their inventory via RTA and restructure themselves as SSPs.
- Conversion optimization beyond installs gets more important.
- Besides using programmatic advertising, some companies also value Influencer Marketing via social channels like Youtube to gain access to new users.
Here you can find the Adzine article in full (German version only).