At the end of September we added the functionality to run programmatic campaigns on Digital Out-of-Home screens. This Feature is released for beta Clients and first campaigns are delivered.
As part of the Goldbach Group we are proud to have been part of the latest campaign which has been delivered for car manufacturer Opel and media agency Carat Switzerland AG. For more infomation please read here. (in German)
(Image source: ZVG)
As Gabriel Blume, Sales Director der Goldbach Media (Switzerland) AG says: „With this succesful first campaign we showed that our customers can utilize the advantages of programmatic buying in digital Out-of-home advertising. Carat has become a first mover to make this new targeting possibilities available for their client Opel.“
Via Splicky, programmatic DOOH campaigns can be distributed on screens of various shopping and travelrelated locations like petrol stations, small shops, post offices, shopping areas and malls in Austria and Switzerland combined with targetings like weather, audiences and time.
Please get in touch if you’d like to know more about programmatic DOOH.
A recently published study* reveals that statistically consumer’s attention and awareness are shared onto more than one screens while watching TV. In that time more than 50% of users browse the internet on their smartphone or tablet.
Second Screen is a Chance to extend your TV reach also on smartphones and tablets by using SynchScreen technology which is embedded in Multscreen DSP Splicky.com .
(Video in German)
How to set up a SynchScreen Campaign on Splicky.com?
Only a few steps away, and you can easily extend your reach:
- Apply for SynchScreen in your Multiscreen DSP Splicky.com account.
- Create a campaign
- Create an adgroup and define your targetings
- Search for your TV spots and TV Channels
- Upload your creative
- Go live!
While and after your campaigns run you have access to extended reports and analytics tools.
*Source: Google Consumer Barometer 2016
Like last year, our SPLICKY COO has initiated a Movember Activity. It has been a challenge, but a lot money was raised and we can proudly say that the team reached Position 26 in Germany.
Great thanks to all donors!
Movember is over! For some it’s the time to finally shave and for some it’s the start to grow their beard again.
See u, next year!
At dmexco, we have changed our claim from “Smooth Mobile Advertising” to “Multiscreen DSP”.
Why? Next to increasing traffic on devices like playstations, xbox and connected TV screens – we have just recently added capacities to run programmatic campaigns on Digital-Out-of-Home Screens in Austria, Switzerland and Germany.
Splicky is now your Multiscreen DSP.
Some of our selected partners can now choose between Mobile and DOOH campaigns when setting up campaigns.
Get the latest thoughts about programmatic Mobile in comparison to programmatic DOOH written by our CEO Sven Ruppert. (summary as follows)
- one-to-one vs one-to-many communication. Mobile is a personal device and already part of the marketing mix. DOOH is one the last mass media channels which is slowly following the shift towards technolgy based buying models.
- auction based vs private deal or private auction. At the moment DOOH inventory is usually bought on private deals or PMPs. There are only a handful auction based scenarios. Mobile can be bought in various forms on open markets, PMPs or Automated guaratneed.
- real-time vs near-time. Programmatic Buying on Mobile is real-time within a time span of 120ms or less from start of the auction to ad delivery on apps or websites. For DOOH not all screens are always on or can be reached instantly for example with an interstitial. Ideally screens can be reached within minutes – which is near time to the consumer.
- Smartphone always on, alway close, connecting on-/offline.
- Shared data points for targeting purpose like location, place, weather. Match of audiences.
- Interactvity and Measurement. When Mobile and DOOH are bought programmatically connected interacivity and analytics go hand in hand. More interesting data scenarios with beacons or wifi are only small steps away and will open up further possibilities of data based buying.
Read the full article here on IAB Switzerland (german).
Meet Splicky @Dmexco 2016 in Cologne
Dmexco – The biggest international trade fair for digital marketing in Europe. Here is where media professionals, visionaries and creative thinkers meet! Last year dmexco had more than 950 exhibitors and more than 50’000 visitors.
At Splicky, your dedicated Mobile DSP, we are looking forward to interesting conversations about programmatic Mobile Advertising, Mobile Video, TV Targeting, App Promotions and more…
At this years show we celebrate our latest programmatic targeting features and digital expertise:
TV-Targeting | Broadcast Mobile Ads simultaneously to TV Spots
Digital-Out-of-Home | Data based buying of Ads on Big Screens
Splicky & Goldbach Group | Joint digital services as member of the Group
This year you’ll find us in the fabulous Hall 8.1. at booth E051 sharing a booth with our friends at YOC Mobile Advertising.
Stay cool & smooth and don’t miss to get a smoothie* at our booth 😉
REQUEST A MEETING AT DMEXCO
* while stocks last…